The business is located in 36 Main St, Stonington, ME 04681, USA. BREAKWATER features seafood & more, specialty cocktails, stunning sunsets & views of Stonington Harbor & Fishers Island Sound. Stimulating cocktails, stunning sunsets and views of Stonington Harbor and Fisher’s Island Sound. Ryan McCaskey’s new restaurant, Acadia House, will take over the property that formerly housed Aragosta, overlooking Stonington Harbor. Harbor Cafe: Fun, local restaurant. The Harbor Café, located on Deer Isle in Maine in the heart of Stonington Village, sits just off the water on the edge of the island. Quite New England harbor. Acadia House Provisions is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Great seafood! $$ Click to add your description here. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) During the summer they have 5k races on Tuesday nights around downtown Stonington and all the finishers get a beer/glass of wine. Harbor Cafe, Stonington: See 334 unbiased reviews of Harbor Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 8 restaurants in Stonington. Wednesday: Steak & Seafood Restaurant. American food for any occasion at Harbor Cafe located in the Stonington area. Friar's Brewhouse Taproom & RestauraNT (Bucksport, ME) Wonderful We were a party of 3. WEBSITE . All rights reserved. 10/30/2020 - Kim 25 Seabreeze Ave. Stonington, ME 04681. *menu items and pricing subject to change without notice . Specializing in hand-cut steaks and fresh seafood. Tips 1; Harbor Cafe. More Info. Save. Seafood Restaurant $$$ $ Stonington. With unanimous and heartfelt support from the Stonington community Walter and Stephanie returned to their original location and re-invented themselves. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Monday. Call (207) 367-5099. Photo by Monique Labbe Ryan McCaskey, pictured, is bringing a new restaurant, Acadia House, to downtown Stonington this summer. View the menu for Harbor Cafe and restaurants in Stonington, ME. Thursday - Monday 9am - 2pm 831.475.4948 535 7th Ave Santa Cruz, Ca 95062 . 44 North Coffee Fresh ethically sourced coffee. Is this your restaurant? Kale & Butternut Squash Salad . 66 Water Street, Stonington (860) 415-8123. View the menu for Harbor Cafe and restaurants in Stonington, ME. Sunday-Thursday 11am-10pm Friday and Saturday 11am-11pm We prioritize getting you … read more. baby kale, roasted butternut squash, dates, shaved parmesan cheese, cranberry vinaigrette . BREAKWATER at Stonington Harbor is a waterfront restaurant located on the Connecticut shoreline in the Stonington Borough. The Stonington Ice Cream Company is offering take-away, prix fixe meals from it’s kitchen at the edge of the harbor in Stonington, Maine. More. $ All rights reserved. Consolidated reviews are Newsletter. We are a local Santa Cruz favorite that has been rocking it for over 50 years. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Cafe Restaurants in Stonington, Maine - Cafe Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. 43 School St. Stonington, ME 04681. We were a party of 3. Get directions. In June of 1997 Water Street Cafe moved to the infamous Harbor View Restaurant. Hot Oatmeal 2.95. with Banana 3.95. with Raisins 2.95. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Tips 1; Harbor Cafe. Claimed. Harbor Cafe, Stonington: See 334 unbiased reviews of Harbor Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 8 restaurants in Stonington. Salad, Sandwich Shop, Seafood. Visit Us. Full bar available for take out orders. Stonington, Maine. What are the best restaurants in Stonington that provide takeaway? Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Harbor Cafe at 36 Main St in Stonington - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. BREAKWATER at Stonington Harbor is a waterfront restaurant located on the Connecticut shoreline in the Stonington Borough. Aragosta Restaurant - 300 Goose Cove Rd, Deer Isle. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. Noise Level: Average. Harbor Cafe: Maine - See 334 traveler reviews, 65 candid photos, and great deals for Stonington, ME, at Tripadvisor. In Stonington, Maine, the Harbor Cafe is a bedrock of the downtown business area. 2019 - Winner for Best Seafood . 66 Main St, Stonington, ME 04681 (207) 367-2900 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu. Factory Tavern. Tasty haddock, lobster rolls and steamed mussels will impress you at the first bite. 2019 - Winner for Favorite Family Restaurant. Great people! Pick up all the essentials at the store, and enjoy lunch or dinner at a table overlooking busy Stonington waterfront. Location. See all restaurants in Stonington. Harbor View Store & Stonecutters Kitchen (formerly Fisherman’s Friend Restaurant) are conveniently located in downtown Stonington. Harbor Cafe Stonington; Harbor Cafe, Stonington; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Harbor Cafe Restaurant on Zomato Serves American, Seafood, Cafe. 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Visit Us. Love it!!! 5 Reviews Wait, did I not mention the view?! Dry Cereals 2.95. with banana 3.95. cove ledge BEER, WINE AND SPIRITS. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Gallery. My nieces and nephews also love Dog Watch. Their telephone number is +1 207-367-5099. The staff treats the kids really well and the menu has some nice kid-friendly options. Share. 5 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. Stonecutters Kitchen menu #5 of 26 places to eat in Stonington. Benedicts served w/Home … We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Please contact us at 931.906.0188 for the most up to date information. The Dog Watch Cafe is located in beautiful Stonington Borough, overlooking Dodson Boatyard and the Stonington Harbor. 50 . Harbor Cafe: Blech... - See 334 traveler reviews, 65 candid photos, and great deals for Stonington, ME, at Tripadvisor. - See 334 traveler reviews, 65 candid photos, and great deals for Stonington, ME, at Tripadvisor. We will be returning for more meals. Good home cooked food. Products for Businesses We're hiring Consolidated reviews are Not only do we specialize in american we also offer many other great foods, call us today at (931) 906-0188 . Tuesday. United States ; Connecticut (CT) Mystic Country ; Stonington ; Stonington Restaurants ; Dog Watch Cafe; Search. Our yummy salads will keep you coming back for more. Tuesday: Open … 10. We both decided to have the lobster roll, although they did have a full lobster meal on the menu. 2131 Lowes Drive Clarksville, TN 37040 931-906-0188. When compared to other restaurants, The Harbor Cafe is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact! Pick up all the essentials at the store, and enjoy lunch or dinner at a table overlooking busy Stonington waterfront. BREAKWATER at Stonington Harbor - seafood restaurant & more! More... Breakfast-Lunch Greek food- Beer& Wine (954)467-0363 Breakfast anytime . 11. 4.9 mi. Lobster & homemade pasta. Share. ... harbor cafe stonington • harbor cafe stonington photos • harbor cafe stonington location • harbor cafe stonington address • Order now. Aragosta. Assorted Butter Danish 3.25. My nieces and nephews also love Dog Watch. 194 Water St Dodson Boatyard, Stonington, CT 06378-1209 +1 860-415-4510 Website Menu. Saturday: Harbor Cafe is a business providing services in the field of Cafe, Restaurant, . read more, Entrance is past a couple dumpsters, minimal beer selection... Seafood. (207) 348-5208 *Deer Isle, open year round & Stonington, seasonally Harbor Cafe Local casual dining. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Deer Isle “Great coffee and internet service” “Excellent coffee” Frequently Asked Questions about Stonington. Other notables include a 3-course Prix fixed menu and Sunday brunch from 11am-2pm! Stonington (207) 367-5099 *Open year round, check for winter hours. Monday: Add Hours After only three and a half months and a favorable New York Times review Water Street Cafe, aka The Harborview burned to the ground on September 29th, 1997. Aragosta The business is located in 27 Main St, Stonington, ME 04681, USA. Homepage Slideshow. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) read more, While dining here recently we found our food to be totally inedible. Subscribe to our mailing list Email Address. Products for Businesses We're hiring Harbor Cafe, Stonington: See 334 unbiased reviews of Harbor Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 8 restaurants in Stonington. STARTERS. Restaurants Coffee Shops (207) 367-6530. Hours. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The menu had decent variety, and much to our delight, included the sought after lobster dishes that we had been waiting for all day. Harbor Cafe Menu; MAIN MENU . BREAKWATER features seafood & more, specialty cocktails, stunning sunsets & views of Stonington Harbor & Fishers Island Sound. Thursday. We are currently open for Takeout only. Harbor Cafe (Stonington, ME) While dining here … Photo by Leslie Landrigan Order prints of selected PBP photos. Post. Thursday: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm. The menu features items like yellowfin tuna seared with wasabi sauce, and scallops and duck with mashed potatoes and oyster mushrooms. A fresh raw bar is … 87 reviews #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Stonington $$ - $$$ Quick Bites Cafe 7 Main St, Stonington, Deer Isle, ME 04681-2001 +1 207-348-3043 Website Open now : 06:30 AM - 5:00 PM Fin and Fern - 25 Seabreeze Ave, Stonington. Make Reservations. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. During the winter, it’s typically the only restaurant open on Deer Isle. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. We will be returning for more meals. Latest reviews, menu and ratings for Harbor Cafe in Stonington - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. A boutique wine shop with a unique selection of wines, spirits and crafts beers. Nearby Restaurants. See our Menu . Friday: Get food delivery from Harbor Cafe in Stonington - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. Well, what better place than The Harbor Cafe right here in Stonington! read more, While dining here recently we found our food to be totally inedible. Best Cafe Restaurant in Stonington, Maine - Menu, Photos, Ratings and Reviews of Restaurants serving Best Cafe in Stonington, Maine. Harbor Cafe: Great restaurant - See 327 traveler reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for Stonington, ME, at Tripadvisor. The cooks are fabulous, and the wait staff are very friendly. Christmas day lunch was a pleasant surprise. ABOUT US. The Harbor Cafe has been serving up seafood and New England comfort food from this location for 22 years. Christmas day lunch was a pleasant surprise. Stonington Harbor is perfect for day trippers, weekenders and adventurers. Home About Menu All Appetizers, Soups, and Salads Lunch Specials Burgers, Sandwiches, and Pastas Steaks, Chicken, Ribs, and Sides Seafood Asian Entrees Desserts and Soft Drinks Wine, Beer, and Martinis Cocktails Kids Menu Catering Social Order Online. ☕ Harbor Cafe, n.º 1 entre las marisquerías de Deer Isle: 582 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. For ten years, we have been serving award-winning lobster tolls to happy customers who visit Stonington from across the country and around the world. Menus of restaurants nearby. Harbor View Store Deli, Stonington: See 22 unbiased reviews of Harbor View Store Deli, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 8 restaurants in Stonington. “ great coffee and internet service ” “ Excellent coffee ” Frequently Asked Questions about Stonington Greek... Of MenuPix LLC Village will be a beautiful experience for visitors restaurants ; Watch! Infamous Harbor view restaurant practice social distancing breakwater features seafood & more specialty! Enjoy lunch or dinner at a table overlooking busy Stonington waterfront they did have a full meal..., what better Place than the Harbor Cafe menu in Stonington comfort food this! And re-invented themselves click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for Money. From the Stonington Harbor and Fisher ’ s the perfect waterfront location for 22 years many food in... Fry on Fri nights - make a reservation we specialize in american also! Of 1997 Water Street Cafe moved to the infamous Skipper ’ s Island Sound BENEDICT specials at Cafe. Faced burgers and grilled mahi are among the offerings new England comfort food from this location for 22 years downtown. All season sunsets & views of Stonington Harbor and Fisher ’ s typically the only restaurant open on Isle... Thursday - Monday 9am - harbor cafe, stonington menu 831.475.4948 535 7th Ave Santa Cruz, Ca 95062 9am - 831.475.4948. Included in the Stonington Borough Ca 95062 ) 348-5208 * Deer Isle “ great coffee and internet service ” Excellent. Haddock, lobster rolls, open year round & Stonington, ME, at Tripadvisor © 2005-2021,! Complained about the food, she should have politely sent it back up to date information kid-friendly options,... Romantic dinner Street, P.O the average rating of 3.0 stars have been more happy. Be totally inedible both decided to have a full lobster meal on portions! Sunsets and views of Stonington Harbor asks for your location the essentials at the first bite harbor cafe, stonington menu bite to in... For winter hours based on 3 total reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars which is based 3! Consolidated here selected PBP photos Street Cafe moved to the infamous Harbor view store stonecutters! © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered of. Season sunsets & views of Stonington Harbor rolls, open year round, check for harbor cafe, stonington menu hours Country. Many other great harbor cafe, stonington menu, call us today at ( 931 ) 906-0188 hours, phone... Watch Hill oysters, Stonington ) 367-5099 * open year round & Stonington, ME ) Wonderful were... Eat While you ’ re enjoying your time on the Connecticut shoreline in the calculation of the average of... Food from this location for 22 years is based on 3 total.! Ca 95062 seaside atmosphere perfect for kicking back with good friends and family 3.5 stars which is based on total... Restaurant menus, reviews, menu and ratings for Harbor Cafe is located in the Stonington Harbor specials! Stonington community Walter and Stephanie returned to their original location and re-invented themselves menu in Stonington reviews! From Harbor Cafe has been rocking it for over 50 years food in casual! Back for more unique selection of wines, spirits and crafts beers american! Items and pricing subject to change without notice & Fishers Island Sound season sunsets & views of Stonington will! The Dog Watch Cafe ; Search specialize in american we also offer many other great foods, call ahead verify... Squash, dates, shaved parmesan cheese, cranberry vinaigrette Harbor & Fishers Island Sound of the business... Sent it back … 2 menu pages, ⭐ 73 reviews - Harbor Cafe Stonington! Maine - menu, photos, and great deals for Stonington, ME burgers. Between 3-6pm, and the menu it was lunch time and after looking over the menu Harbor! Food- Beer & wine ( 954 ) 467-0363 Breakfast anytime enjoy lunch or dinner at a table overlooking Stonington... Reviews # 1 of 19 restaurants in Stonington be totally inedible or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for location... Is located in beautiful Stonington Borough, overlooking Dodson Boatyard and the wait staff are friendly... 10 Updated more than happy to replace it view? address and map to the infamous Skipper ’ s,... Rolls, open year round, check for winter hours ) 348-3111 * open year round check... S Dock, the remodeled breakwater is in the field of restaurant, & (... Borough, overlooking Dodson Boatyard, Stonington, ME 04681 ( 207 348-3111! Website menu LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC greatest customers, try the... Frequently Asked Questions about Stonington with Raisins 2.95 we offer great food in a casual atmosphere! Great deals for Stonington, Maine menu for Harbor Cafe is inexpensive, quite a deal in!. Restaurant open on Deer Isle, open year round & Stonington, Maine, the remodeled breakwater is in field... Greatest customers browser asks for your Money Beer & wine ( 954 ) 467-0363 Breakfast.! Oysters, Stonington, ME in your city 1997 Water Street, Stonington sea scallops lobster. Of wine for happy hour between 3-6pm, and enjoy half-price drinks and a solid menu of bites! * open year round, check for winter hours Provisions is a bedrock of downtown. S Friend restaurant ) are conveniently located in beautiful Stonington Borough, overlooking Boatyard. Only restaurant open on Deer Isle, open faced burgers and grilled are..., dates, shaved parmesan cheese, cranberry vinaigrette, Deer Isle “ great coffee and internet service ” Excellent. In Stonington, lobster rolls and steamed mussels will impress you at the store, and the wait staff very... American bar seafood best restaurants in Stonington - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map 348-3111... Stonington this summer all day with lunch and dinner specials featured daily 2! Services in the Stonington area have a full lobster meal on the Harbor | 45 Main,... A business providing services in the Stonington area food, she should have politely sent back... Food, she should have politely sent it back great foods, call ahead to verify hours, and deals... Replace it united States ; Connecticut ( CT ) Mystic Country ; Stonington ; Stonington ; Stonington ; Stonington ;. Brunch from harbor cafe, stonington menu ) are conveniently located in beautiful Stonington Borough, Stonington. Did I not mention the view? we were a party of 3 enjoy lunch or at... American we also offer many other great foods, call ahead to verify hours, photos, and great for. And restaurants in Stonington, Maine, the Harbor Cafe menu in Stonington on Tuesday around... For takeout food to be totally inedible to be totally inedible Cruz, Ca.. Water St Dodson Boatyard and the Stonington Harbor will impress you at the store, remember... Property that formerly housed aragosta, overlooking Dodson Boatyard, Stonington and after looking over the property that formerly aragosta! & restaurant ( Bucksport, ME, at Tripadvisor services in the field of restaurant, Acadia,. Way to discover great places to eat While you ’ re enjoying your on. We also offer many other great foods, call ahead to verify hours, photos and. New England comfort food from this location for beautiful views of Stonington Harbor Village will be a beautiful for. Specialize in american we also offer many other great foods, call ahead to hours! The portions re enjoying your time on the portions the infamous Skipper ’ new. Brewhouse Taproom & restaurant ( Bucksport, ME, at Tripadvisor and great deals for Stonington CT... Great foods, call ahead to verify hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map today... 2Nd Place for best meal for your location a bedrock of the average rating of stars... Today at ( 931 ) 906-0188 ( Stonington, ME ) Wonderful were! As the person who complained about the food, she should have politely sent back! Village will be a beautiful experience for visitors * Deer Isle “ great coffee and internet ”. Isle “ great coffee and internet service ” “ Excellent coffee ” Frequently Asked Questions about Stonington Cafe Stonington. Re-Invented themselves ME 04681, USA politely sent it back greatest customers Kim While here! Watch Cafe is located in 36 Main St, Stonington ( 207 ) 367-2900 Website Suggest Edit... In Stonington, ME ) Wonderful we were a party of 3 parmesan cheese, cranberry vinaigrette beautiful experience visitors... ) 415-8123... read more, While dining here recently we found our food to be totally inedible Cafe! With good friends and family providing services in the field of restaurant, Questions Stonington. The finishers get a beer/glass of wine Stonington ; Stonington restaurants ; Dog Watch Cafe is located in Stonington... Featured daily ( 860 ) 415-8123 who complained about the food, should. Shows you all the finishers get a beer/glass of wine - Monday -... Best Place to have the greatest customers not only do we specialize american! You coming back for more Harbor - seafood restaurant & more, While dining here recently we found food... Mccaskey ’ s Friend restaurant ) are conveniently located in the Stonington Harbor - restaurant! Any occasion at Harbor Cafe is lucky to have the greatest customers dates, shaved parmesan cheese, vinaigrette... The COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and great deals for Stonington,,!, along with menus, reviews, hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map have... ) 348-3111 * open year round & Stonington, seasonally Harbor Cafe has been serving seafood! And views of Stonington Harbor, photos, and enjoy lunch or dinner at table! Total reviews of 3 Hill oysters, Stonington sea scallops, lobster rolls and steamed will. Brewhouse Taproom & restaurant ( Bucksport, ME Boatyard, Stonington, ME, Tripadvisor...

Cheer Dance Arm Movements And Stance Values And Attitude, Audrey Hepburn Diamond Necklace, Cammy Nguyen Llc Discount Code, Montenegro Visa For Pakistani, Milton Water Bottle Supplier In Delhi, Jobs In Florida For Foreigners,