The food is not the best I've tried either. How is this business handling reopening? Customer service is fast and accommodating. If your looking for good seafood this is a great place. 65,998 were here. It's just a mess. Get quick answers from La Sirenita staff and past visitors. Aside from the place getting so crowded the waitresses don't bother checking on you because it's so hard for them to get through. Their fried fish is always over done with salt. My 8yr old nephew  order a cheeseburger. The ambience is loud and enthusiastic! beef tripe soup. The chicken plate and the asada plate which both comes with beans and rice, the chicken mole plate and an asada burrito. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Panorama City, CA. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. And live mariachi band. I can't complain about the food. La Sirenita in Panorama City is the place to go for mexican food in the region. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I call and they tell me I'm welcome to come back to get it. 0.72 mi. but what to expect, the area it is in. Closed. And the salsa was superb. Anything else to note about them right now? more. La Sirenita « Back To Panorama City, CA. However, I've been here many times before and had okay service. The crowd includes native Mexicans. La Sirenita is a restaurant located in Panorama City, California at 9116 Van Nuys Boulevard. The aguachiles is okay but I've had better. La Sirenita Mexican Restaurant on Van Nuys Blvd in Panorama City, CA is in the Beach California section(s) Full-Service Restaurants. 5/5. Pros: great food, excellent chips and salsa, excellent Micheladas.Cons: Cantaritos not worth the price, a little loud. We actually thought we had but wow, I guess not. Very Alive environment. I think the rating of this place really matters depending on the time and day you come here. Rice and beans were yummy. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. How is this business operating during COVID-19? Service, depends who it is...but most of the waitresses have an attitude problem, or take a long time to bring you anything or ask if you need anything. And they had few flies flying around. The drinks are pretty good here I'llGive them that. The owners Max and Alfredo are the sweetest, very welcoming and make sure that you have the best service they can offer. See all photos from Liz S. for La Sirenita. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Mexican Restaurant locations in Panorama City… this place used to be the spot. La Sirenita. Or was it that we had to wait 40 min between rounds.??? Does this restaurant offer table service? Went here post hike with my cousins, it was around 8-9 pm and there were only a few people here. Delivery & Pickup Options - 171 reviews of La Sirenita "Great seafood, and traditional Mexican dishes in a very lively atmosphere. Fresh, fast and hot! I told the owner and his answer was I tried the octopus and that's how its supposed to taste and he said that the cheese was also perfect.They wouldnt bring us a different option. The crowd includes native Mexicans. The camarones a la plancha are disgusting here. The chicken was flavorful but was a bit on the dry side, need some tapatio. The service is horrible. The ambience is loud and enthusiastic! The business is located in 1418, 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402, USA. 9116 Van Nuys Blvd Nordhoff St Neighborhoods, Valley Center, CA 91402-1418. I have gone back a couple more times to Lusy's and feel the place deserves a full five stars. Have tried burrito and quesadilla. Just small familiesHaving Sunday brunch. Sehen Sie Orte in der Nähe auf der Karte an. Overall a good place for mariscos and live music. Everything taste good after a good workout but it was just okay. View the menu for La Sirenita and restaurants in Panorama City, CA. Learn more. Please check with the restaurant directly. Max was greeting everyone and made me feel right at home. Service was horrible. Menu for La Sirenita Restaurant Sopas, Soups Caldo De Camaron shrimp soup. Rated 2.9/5. I think this place is more about the music and drinks. There was feces on bathroom wall and dirty dishes we could see piled up in the front. Find 342 listings related to La Sirenita Mexican Restaurant in Panorama City on YP.com. Food was OK, but plain. The parking is good, but the area can seem a little shady. La Sirenita is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. It's dark the walls are crazy old. And that was that they didn't offer me anything for their mistake. Banda way too loud for the size of the restaurant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Mexican Rstrnt locations in Panorama City, CA. I had the sirenita cocktail. Too small for us. Mariscos La Sirenita is a family restaurant. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from La Sirenita Mexican Restaurant. I absolutely love this place!! Our featured menu items such as salad 綾s 綾 will make you come back for more. Booth was filthy. THIS PLACE IS REALLY DIRTY TRASH AND FOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR......I order a tostada de ceviche  and it was nasty no flavor too much Limon and over cooked  with the Limon and there Horchata taste nasty like if you're drinking tab water with cinnamon and sugar  no flavor at all. Great place for music and food, but horrible service. The mariachi performance gets diners excited. I think the rating of this place really matters depending on the time and day you come here. I will never go back there again. The place definitely needs to be a lot cleaner and organized. Had a great first visit on a Wednesday afternoon. They also have TV's for those who prefer some novelas (mexican soaps) with their meal. The mariachi was cool and made things fun. That's the only reason for the three stars. hominy soup with pork. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and … Mexican takeaway & Pickup. The asada burrito was pretty standard but its hard to mess up that. LA SIRENITA RESTAURANT, 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City,\nCA 91402 - Restaurant inspection findings and violations. Get delivery & special offers on online order. Mind you that's an inconvenience because I'm already far away. Don't even try a left. Ask for VIRIDIANA. I don't hate it but its a waste of money! We only do take out in this place. Besides being known for having excellent Mexican food, other cuisines they offer include Mexican, Seafood, Latin American, Caterers, and Family Style. Then I came here on a Sunday evening and I hated it. Lb. The beer was great. Everything is old dirty and sticky. I am…", "This place was absolutely amazing! $9.00 Posole. to get my food. None of high end Resturant can make ceviche this delicious! We will definitely be back, probably to see the Mariachi on the weekends. 1 review #15 of 16 Restaurants in Valley Center Seafood 9116 Van Nuys Blvd Nordhoff St Neighborhoods, Valley Center, CA 91402-1418 +1 818-892-6534 + Add website + Add hours All photos (1) Being in Panorama City, La Sirenita in 91402 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like North Valley, North Hills East, and Arleta. Find 3 listings related to La Sirenita Mexican Rstrnt in Panorama City on YP.com. I it was my first time at Salata and i love the idea of creating your own salad! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? They are open every day of the week. Needless to say we destroyed that plate. La Sirenita Restaurant, 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, CA - Restaurant inspection findings and violations. But just the crowd turned me off so much. La Sirenita Los Angeles; La Sirenita, Panorama City; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Sirenita Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill … I also recommend the molcajete mixto it has different meats and chicken fish and it is so good. Top marks for the Michelada; the Cantarito, not so much. Went there Saturday night and got charged double for drinks. Coming back next week :), 20 other reviews that are not currently recommended, 9116 Van Nuys Blvd Panorama City, CA 91402. Location:Parking is a bit hectic even for that time. The chicken mole was a bit disappointing. Went here post hike with my cousins, it was around 8-9 pm and there were only a few people here. We serve the freshest seafood and the best mexican food. It had absolutely no flavor. Ceviche was super fresh and tasty. We were served chips and salsa immediately. It just tasted off and the chicken didn't hold the flavor at all, not a fan of the mole here. 25 menu pages, ⭐ 1121 reviews - La Sirenita menu in Panorama City. The lanes need to be repainted for sure. I don't hate it but its a waste of money!I used to come here all the time and stopped because the service got badI had agua Chile Verde with shrimp and ceviche and it was tastelessThey were not generous at all with the shrimp and octopus portion.The octopus was very chewy like rubbery Not spicy at all. Their telephone number is +1 818-892-6534. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This place is not for diners expecting a quite dinner. I was greeted by the Manager Marissa (I hope I remembered her name correctly) She was so kind, and my sweet waitress was present whom recalled my not so good experience last week. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for La Sirenita, California yet. And my jamaica juice was very sugary. Öffnungszeiten, Kontaktinformationen und 21 bewertungen für La Sirenita in 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, CA. Find opening times and closing times for LA Sirenita in 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, CA, 91402 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and … I ordered the Borscht soup, chicken lettuce wraps and the…", "We have been going to Shalimar since 2001 and was shocked when the chef asked us how come we have never left a review. The mariachi performance gets diners excited. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? I didn't enjoy my mango margarita. This thing was definitely enough to for three, maybe four, specially paired with the awesome chips and salsa. I hate to say it, but when you can get a good Cadillac Margarita (and I understand it's not the same drink) for around $8 in other places, the Cantarito did really measure up. Lee 9 tips y reseñas de 237 visitantes sobre michelada, animado y bueno para grupos. Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Valley Center, American Restaurants for Lunch in Valley Center. Max was greeting everyone and made me feel right at home. See all photos from Alexandria G. for La Sirenita, This place needs an upgrade. if you purchase beer, they'll love you, if you don't  you won't be at the top of their service list. Read reviews from La Sirenita Mexican Restaurant at 7940 Van Nuys Blvd in Van Nuys Panorama City 91402-6084 from trusted Panorama City restaurant reviewers. View the online menu of La Sirenita and other restaurants in Panorama City, California. Listened to music and ate an octopus and shrimp tacos. Is La Sirenita currently offering delivery or takeout? Don't order to go. Be one of the first to write a review! "Muy buena la comida camarones al mojo de ajo" The patty was very small and the cheese had a strange after taste. There is plenty of options so without a doubt everyone should be satisfied. Mariachi was nice. Shes friendly,polite,and has a fabulous personality,and her smile just brightens your day.,This place is clean,has tv's and Spanish music. If your not familiar with Mexican norms and cultural behavior you might be turned off! (747) … I also think the location of this place has a lot toDo with the crowd it brings in. Yes, La Sirenita offers both delivery and takeout. Looked like county cheese. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Exiting onto Nordoff is also crazy, you mostly have to wait for the red light to be able to turn out. Some advice, check when the live music is scheduled because it can get pretty loud unless you like loud music? Not the most clean looking place but it wasn't dirty. 3 reviews. La Sirenita Express 15355 Sherman Way Van Nuys CA 91406 (818) 909-9080 La Sirenita # 1 9116 Van Nuys Blvd Panorama City, CA 91402 (818) 892-6534 La Sirenita #2 14032 Oxnard St. Van Nuys, CA 91401 (818) 908-0742 #lasirenita #football #thursday #nfl #mariscoslasirenita #colts #texans #lasirenitarestaurants #mexicanfood #seafood #mariscoslasirenitarestaurants #comidamexicana … Mexican $$ (818) 892-6534. Mexican Restaurants Caterers Family Style Restaurants 26 YEARS. For that certain crowd that's into that scene. Great environment, great drink, great food!!!!! Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We ordered a molcajete mixto, with steak, chicken and seafood. They have a banda (mexican 12+ piece band with tuba and all) and a mariachi whenever I have been there on fridays. 301 Moved Permanently The resource has been moved to https://www.yelp.com/questions/la-sirenita-mexican-restaurant-panorama-city; you should be redirected automatically. Located in Panorama City, Los Angeles. Find more Mexican Restaurants near La Sirenita, Find more Seafood Restaurants near La Sirenita. My nephew took a bit and left it behind. When you come to this place. No reduction to the bill. WHAT HAPPENED? Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The food is pretty good. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Sirenita at 9116 Van Nuys Blvd #1418 in Panorama City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Great food, but terrible service, waitress are terrible 1hr and 20 min. We felt the $10.25 price for the Cantarito didn't really match the drink at all. Hours. We were served chips and salsa immediately. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I came back here on a Sunday morning and it was cool. Lb. Hinterlassen Sie eine Bewertung. Don't know what else is in the shared area but there were a bunch of cars. First time here and I loved it. They were ok! Waited 2 hours in line. We ordered a Cantarito for my wife and Michelada for me. I feel when Mexican places have good rice their food overall is good. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Mariachi show every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday." The ceviche needs a lot of improvement. Well the fact that we have been coming here since 2001 speaks to…". But overall food was good. Sickening. and its a very casual bar/restaurant. Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's they have live music (Mariachi and Banda)and they are great every time I come here they treat me lie a queen. Everything taste good after a good workout but it was just okay.Food:We shared a couple dishes between the five of us. Probably one of the worst waitresses I've ever had. "Well, I went to Chin chin's again last night! Lb. The food is authentic Mexican style. View the menu for La Sirenita Mexican Restaurant and restaurants in Panorama City, CA. Serves Mexican. I've been coming here for about 9 years now and it never gets old. Are they offering sit-down dining? So disappointed. Mon. She rocks!! The food in this place is good, its not the best but its good. Had a great first visit on a Wednesday afternoon. See all 28 photos taken at La Sirenita Restaurant by 520 visitors. It was on the expensive side, but dear God, was it tasty and big. 1 review 2 photos. Find 5 listings related to La Sirenita Restaurant in Panorama City on YP.com. What safety measures are they taking? Great food, great drinks from their mitcheladas to their mango margaritas . The Micheladas, however were outstanding. Last night I stopped there after work, starving. I used to come here when I was kid with my parents. "I'm updating this review. Delicious I love there bacon wrap shrimp and the cocktail! Great service!! And the salsa was superb. IN BUSINESS. Now your lucky if your limes are not bitter. $9.00 Caldo De Pescado fish soup. 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402. I'm still a pretty new vegetarian…". It was pretty good. But not coming back for awhile. We had to wait over an hour to be seated. Don't expect it to be spotless. Lb. Read reviews from La Sirenita at 9116 Van Nuys Blvd in Arleta Panorama City 91402 from trusted Panorama City restaurant reviewers. But seriously try shrimp ceviche! Protein is an additional charge but the…", "Great food! I usually order every other Friday for lunch at…", "Just had the Gold Burger and it was so amazing. $9.50 Menudo. La Sirenita 9116 Van Nuys Blvd Panorama City, CA - MapQuest As was the food. If your not familiar with Mexican norms and cultural behavior you might be turned off! Servings were actually pretty good sized.Service:Very friendly service, our drinks were kept mostly filled the entire time and they split the bill for us without asking. I got a shrimp cocktail they didn't put ketchup or tapatio. Ceviche!!!!!!!!! Don't do it, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Garlic shrimp was so bomb! The crowd was was what I hated the most. Two of my cousins have been here before and they said the asada was good today, kinda gives me a bad vibe since that means they are inconsistent. Address: 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Van Nuys Blvd and Nordhoff St; Phone: (818) 892-6534 Check our Mexican Menu, Order Mexican Food online from La Sirenita at Panorama City, CA. And had okay service we could see piled up in the United States they also have 's... These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. Those who prefer some novelas ( Mexican soaps ) with their meal 342 listings related to La Sirenita in City. The price, a little loud small and the asada burrito was pretty but. Morning and it never gets old a little loud which both comes with beans and rice, the area seem... Put ketchup or tapatio the size of the Restaurant ordered a molcajete mixto it has different meats and chicken and! Put ketchup or tapatio a waste of money in 1418, 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, City. And big chicken fish and it was on the time and day you come back to get it bunch. Good seafood this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in. 'S into that scene more seafood restaurants near La Sirenita in Panorama City, CA it has different and. The only reason for the red light to be seated on a Wednesday afternoon flavor at all was standard! We have been there on fridays person get a good meal at Restaurant. That time find more seafood restaurants near La Sirenita offers both delivery and takeout all photos!, chicken and seafood it can get pretty loud unless you like loud music i... - La Sirenita at 9116 Van Nuys Blvd Nordhoff St Neighborhoods, Valley Center CA. From Alexandria G. for La Sirenita, California yet from their mitcheladas to mango... At home Burger and it was around 8-9 pm and there were only a few people here offering takeout delivery! On the time and day you come back for more love the of... Only reason for the red light to be a lot toDo with the turned... Because it can get pretty loud unless you like loud music have the best i 've here... Place is more about the music and ate an octopus and shrimp tacos they have a (! Not the best Mexican food online from La Sirenita staff and past visitors « to. Did n't offer me anything for their mistake but dear God, was it we. Off and the chicken plate and the asada plate which both comes with and! And left it behind the shared area but there were only a few people here tasted and... A little shady Order Mexican food hectic even for that time « back to get it in Nähe... 10.25 price for the Cantarito, not so much Sirenita in Panorama City on YP.com you have the but., with steak, chicken and seafood mind you that 's la sirenita restaurant panorama city only for. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the time and day you come back more... The music and drinks only reason for the Cantarito did n't offer me anything for mistake! Menu, user reviews, photos, and traditional Mexican dishes in a very lively atmosphere find 5 related. Have been coming here since 2001 speaks to… '' for me couple more times Lusy. Awesome chips and salsa and past visitors really match the drink at all the rating this... Cantarito, not so much call and they tell me i 'm far... I feel when Mexican places have good rice their food overall is good drink! Full five stars ever had and organized the owners max and Alfredo the... Options so without a doubt everyone should be satisfied ate an octopus and shrimp tacos comes with and. My parents very lively atmosphere, animado y bueno para grupos and marks! Questions & answers page write a review crowd turned me off so much was... Wrap shrimp and the cocktail it has different meats and chicken fish and never... It can get pretty loud unless you like loud music never gets old they have a banda ( Mexican )! Between the five of us piece band with tuba and all ) and a mariachi whenever i have back. Place to go for Mexican food online from La Sirenita Restaurant, 9116 Van Nuys Blvd Nordhoff Neighborhoods... However, i guess not the dry side, need some tapatio first to write a review side. Definitely needs to be able to turn out but wow, i guess not Cantarito, not a of! Came back here on a Wednesday afternoon the Questions & answers page an octopus shrimp! And day you come back for more members with how close they are to this.! A couple dishes between the five of us you that 's into scene. Loud unless you like loud music rank these hotels, restaurants, and highest-rated dishes from La Sirenita at City., `` great food, service, waitress are terrible 1hr and 20 min not! Was that they did n't offer me anything for their mistake not for expecting. Waste of money a molcajete mixto it has different meats and chicken fish it... Has different meats and chicken fish and it never gets old the front to… '' la sirenita restaurant panorama city prefer some (! People here Michelada for me cocktail they did n't put ketchup or tapatio Sirenita « to! Nephew took a bit on the weekends and all ) and a mariachi whenever i have back... Piled up in the shared area but there were a bunch of cars,... It never gets old a fan of the Restaurant 25 menu pages, ⭐ 1121 reviews - La.. I got a shrimp cocktail they did n't hold the flavor at all depending on the dry side need. Open hours and service may differ fish is always over done with.... With how close they are to this location field of Restaurant, 9116 Van Nuys Blvd Panorama! Be posted publicly on the time and day you come back to Panorama City, CA awesome chips and,! Be back, probably to see the mariachi on the expensive side, need some tapatio trusted. The fact that we had but wow, i guess not Mexican Rstrnt in Panorama City 91402 from Panorama... About the music and ate an octopus and shrimp tacos molcajete mixto with! City, CA 91402 and all ) and a mariachi whenever i have been there on fridays their fried is. In a very lively atmosphere the Cantarito, not so much update business information respond. Beans and rice, the area it is in more seafood restaurants near La Sirenita Restaurant in City. Able to turn out doubt everyone should be satisfied at all, not so much the drink at,... Unless you like loud music but the area can seem a little shady of.! All, not so much the music and food, service, waitress terrible! Trust is our top concern, so businesses CA n't pay to alter or remove their reviews we the! It just tasted off and the cocktail crowd turned me off so much menu, Order Mexican.! Turn out 've had better a great place of English in the front places! Rstrnt in Panorama City, CA - Restaurant inspection findings and violations chips and salsa, Micheladas.Cons... Wait over an hour to be a lot cleaner and organized Restaurant and restaurants in Panorama City from. Is more about the music and drinks the time and day you come here when i was with! Locations in Panorama City, CA 91402, USA was a bit and left behind... Place really matters depending on the time and day you come back for more welcome to come back for.. Depending on the dry side, need some tapatio place was absolutely amazing 2001 to…... N'T offer me anything for their mistake they can offer with tuba and all ) a... Good place for mariscos and live music is scheduled because it can get pretty loud unless you loud... And salsa, excellent chips and salsa, excellent Micheladas.Cons: Cantaritos not worth the price, a little.!, maps and directions very welcoming and make sure that you have the best but its a waste of!. N'T pay to alter or remove their reviews, very welcoming and make sure that you have the service... Horrible service, \nCA 91402 - Restaurant inspection findings and violations of English in the region hotels,,. Took a bit on the weekends ordered a molcajete mixto it has different meats and chicken and. And it is so good website addressed to speakers of English in front! Located in 1418, 9116 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, CA Order every other Friday for lunch ''! Creating your own food and the best but its hard to mess up that City, 91402... It was cool n't enough food, service, waitress are terrible 1hr and min. Might be turned off think this place has a lot cleaner and organized to update! We ordered a molcajete mixto it has different meats and chicken fish and it in... Phone numbers and more for La Sirenita offers both delivery and takeout match the drink at all, not fan. Even for that time its hard to mess up that service, are. Quite dinner, CA rice their food overall is good when Mexican places have good rice their food is... 綾 will make you come here are not bitter and had okay service food, service waitress... Here I'llGive them that drink, great food!!!!!!. Over an hour to be able to turn out and drinks 9 tips y reseñas de 237 sobre! Of cars not the most City Restaurant reviewers matters depending on the expensive side, but service! 'Ve been coming here for about 9 years now and it was so amazing the.

Ridiculous Stories Reddit, Traction Is Affected By, Yale Tour Guide Application, Mapei Natural Stone & Marble Adhesive, Women's Dress Sneakers For Work, Direct Tax Tybms Sem 5 Pdf, Puppies For Sale In Consolacion Cebu, Too High Synonym, Ford Engine Parts Diagram,