Any help knowing anything about the matter is appreciated. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lego Star Wars Bespin Duel Building Kit (75294) at the best online prices at eBay! If there is anyone who could kindly help, I would greatly appreciated! Question. Ships from and sold by SpddyS LLC. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. This acrylic display case is for Lego ® Star Wars Exclusive 75294 Bespin™ Duel. If you want to buy from this inventory, you can part it out into your wishlist. The 18+ LEGO Star Wars Celebration 75294 The Bespin Duel set (40 years of Star Wars Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back) will be available for sale at Target (USA). Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lego Star Wars Bespin Duel Building Kit (75294) at the best online prices at eBay! Buy LEGO Bespin Duel Set from 2020. This is by far the smallest set to be labeled and marketed as such with LEGO adult fans in mind. Box has two corner dings in the front, upper two corners. It contains 284 parts including 2 minifigures. Throughout the year, LEGO has been celebrating the 40th anniversary of The Empire Strikes back with plenty of new Star Wars kits. Not sure if this was the Lego Celebration exclusive, but the Bespin Duel set is available on Lego.com and sometime later tonight/tomorrow on Target for Redcard owners. LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader fight on Cloud City recreated by Stop-Motion. Free shipping for many products! So I live in the UK and I was wondering would it be possible to order the Bespin Duel. I don't think so. Price is $39.99 USD. Allen over on The Brick Fan has also reported that a reader has been able to purchase the set already from an independent retailer in Canada. The set contains 2 minifigures including Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. Picture Information. Thanks for keeping us up to date with the availability of this “must have” set! LEGO Bespin Duel Set 75294 Inventory. <3 There will be a Bespin Luke in a magazine? This is the scene where Vader clashes with Luke in a epic duel between the light and dark side of the force. Learn how your comment data is processed. Yesterday, I mentioned a new LEGO Star Wars set that was a long time coming. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Collecting // AUGUST 20, 2020. Originally earmarked as an exclusive set for the cancelled Star Wars Celebration Anaheim, LEGO is releasing the 75294 Bespin Duel set online to the masses! Set is factory sealed, NEVER opened. 11 comments. Instructions For LEGO 75294 Bespin Duel. Is this set a yes or a NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Throughout the year, LEGO has been celebrating the 40th anniversary of The Empire Strikes back with plenty of new Star Wars kits. Price is $39.99 USD. The set itself was meant to be released as an exclusive set from Star Wars Celebration but due to the cancellation of the event due to the global pandemic Lego decided to release this set as an exclusive set in … LEGO Star Wars 75294 Bespin Duel, a new 18+ set revealed in August, will be available at LEGO.com and presumably LEGO Stores too. From what I read, it will be a North American exclusive. Throughout 2020, LEGO has been celebrating the 40th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back with a selection of kits centered around the film. Too bad , Your email address will not be published. Please let me know. Elsewhere in the world it is expected to be exclusive to other retailers. Thanks so much for the response I think I will do that, where can I get this magazine from Lego.com? Hi folks, So I’ve been looking into getting the amazing Bespin duel set, however I’m currently living in England and can’t find any availability for anything below £100. Focusing on one of the most iconic scenes from the original trilogy where Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker battle it out at the Cloud City of Bespin. Throughout 2020, LEGO has been celebrating the 40th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back with a selection of kits centered around the film. The 18+ LEGO Star Wars Celebration 75294 The Bespin Duel set (40 years of Star Wars Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back) will be available for sale at Target (USA). LEGO Star Wars™ Bespin™ Duel (75294) The highly elusive 2020 set, originally intended to be sold in Disney World parks, has reappeared on Shop@home for backorder. A new exclusive LEGO Star Wars set, 75294 Bespin Duel, has been listed on the Toys R Us Canada website.. LEGO Star Wars is introducing a new 18+ set to the theme, with 75294 Bespin Duel revealed on the Toys R Us Canada website, where it will be an exclusive product. So I live in the UK and I was wondering would it be possible to order the Bespin Duel. Maybe download the instructions and use the parts you already have. - Darth Vader. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. In the US that could be Target and in the UK and Europe, possibly Smyths Toys. Bespin duel UK. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Posted By Adam White on Aug 20, 2020 | 3 comments. save. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This is a Special Edition wall mounted display case for Lego ® Star Wars Exclusive 75294 Bespin™ Duel and its retail box.This display comes with a printed diorama background. This time though, LEGO is giving fans a real treat with their Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Bespin Duel set. https://twitter.com/JonasSE10 On page 49 at the bottom, it shows a listing for the Bespin Duel (75294) which was supposed to be an exclusive set to either SDCC 2020 or Star Wars Celebration 2020. LEGO Star Wars 75294 Bespin Duel As its name suggests, the display model recreates cinema’s ultimate twist, in which Darth Vader reveals Luke Skywalker’s true parentage. Any help knowing anything about the matter is appreciated. 75294 Bespin Duel is a Star Wars set released in August, 2020. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover. This is the parts inventory for the Bespin Duel Set 75294. That's great news, I have to look out for that! The display cases can be stacked on top of another. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Hi folks, So I’ve been looking into getting the amazing Bespin duel set, however I’m currently living in England and can’t find any availability for anything below £100. Also the Bespin Duel isn't on the UK lego.com site so I don't know if we can get it in the UK. Opens image gallery. This LEGO Star Wars set contains 295 pieces including 2 minifigs. The case is made from 3mm thick clear acrylic. If that wasn’t confusing enough the set will also be available directly from LEGO in North America, appearing in the most recent catalogue and being added online today. Is there any affordable/ fair way to get this in the UK Thanks, Forget about the sticker or make a custom one, Wait for the october or november lego stat wars magazine which comes with that luke, Either wait for that vader to be in the magazine or a cheaper set or.. just use any other vader as they all represent the same character; it's not like it's the suit from another scene or something, Buy the rest of the pieces you don't already have by entering the set number on brick's & pieces, Download the instructions and part list from Lego's site, Edit: I'm doing this xD the pieces I was missing (50 or so) were abour 10€ but I had VIP points so technically free. The display cases can be stacked on top of another. This LEGO Star Wars set contains 295 pieces including 2 minifigs. ItemName: Lego Bespin Duel - Star Wars Celebration 2020 Exclusive, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 75294-1, Buy and sell LEGO parts, Minifigs and sets, both new or used from the world's largest online LEGO … Table Grid Visual. Is there any affordable/ fair way to get this in the UK Thanks. Contains 295 pieces. By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. It was then thought the set would be a retailer exclusive in America, after appearing to be a Toys R Us exclusive in Canada. LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel Set 75294 NEW and SEALED Star Wars Celebration LEGO. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. For Target.com, the set will be available for sale soon and … Although this is yet to be confirmed. <3 This case is flat-packed and assembled by screwing together the acrylic panels, using screws provided. The 295-piece depiction of the Star Wars saga’s most iconic scene is rumoured to have been designed for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. You decide. This case is flat-packed and assembled by screwing together the front and back acrylic panels with the sides, using 8 screws provided. But the mystery surrounding the set’s release continues to get even more confusing. The case is made from 3mm thick clear acrylic. Table Grid Visual. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. /r/lego is about all things LEGO®. That quote perfectly represents this amazing LEGO Star Wars set! The 295-piece depiction of the Star Wars saga’s most iconic scene is rumoured to have been designed for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. It is to celebrate 40 years of Star Wars Episode 5 Movie The Empire Strikes Back. I tried to see if I could ship Lego sets from us lego.com but I cannot. There has been no official word of exactly how exclusive this set will be just yet. save. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Contains 295 pieces. The LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel (75294) instructions have been added to the LEGO Instructions server which in turn gives us an official first look at the set! Buy LEGO Bespin Duel Set from 2020. Today we’re getting a first look at the latest creation to reminisce on the film, with the new Bespin Duel set bringing one of the most iconic scenes from the … Pics are of the actual item you will receive. Lego Bespin Duel 75294 New. I really want these two sets, but unfortunately I am not sure these would ever get released in the UK. Hard to find. I really hope this will be available in Europe, but I have my doubts! Its also hoped the set will be available directly from LEGO. For those who ordered the LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel (75294) on [email protected], LEGO is now sending out shipping confirmations for the set.I had a few comments come in saying that the status of the set went to “out of stock” and were worried that their order may have been cancelled. This item: LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel 75294 Cloud City Duel Building Kit (295 Pieces) $172.00. It … He’s a massive Disney and superhero fan but will watch anything. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I’ve enquired about the availability of the set in the UK and beyond, so stay tuned. Alex Newman is huge Star Wars fan and loves to keep up to date with the canon. The LEGO® Star Wars Bespin Duel set has been officially revealed by Starwars.com as well as being added to LEGO.com in North America. LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel Release Confusion. As a big fan of the Star Wars saga, I decided to recreate one of the most powerful scenes from my favorite movies, the Empire Strikes Back. Mouse over to Zoom- Click to enlarge: X. This is a Special Edition wall mounted display case for Lego ® Star Wars Exclusive 75294 Bespin™ Duel and its retail box.This display comes with a printed diorama background. Required fields are marked *. Question. LEGO celebrates the 40th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back with the release of 75294 Bespin Duel. Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Hi folks, So I’ve been looking into getting the amazing Bespin duel set, however I’m currently living in England and can’t find any availability for anything below £100. share. Also the Bespin Duel isn't on the UK lego.com site so I don't know if we can get it in the UK. This design features stud plates... LEGO MOC MOC-30464 Duel on Bespin - building instructions and parts list ©2021 The LEGO Group. Even if this was due to be a Celebration set, it’s now deemed a standard set and therefore should be available globally, as LEGO has stated there will no longer be any regional exclusive sets. The official Star Wars website has revealed that 75294 Bespin Duel, in addition to being sold by LEGO online, is a Target retailer exclusive.It will be available on August 27th - notably, the same day the now-cancelled Star Wars Celebration Anaheim was set to begin. Lego Star Wars Set 75294 Bespin Duel. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. It out into your wishlist news, I mentioned a new LEGO Star Wars set contains 295 pieces ) 172.00. Ever get released in August, 2020 | 3 comments this is partly the case as Starwars.com says set! Matter is appreciated lego.com but I can not the display cases can be stacked on of. 40 years of Star Wars 75294 Bespin Duel is n't on the UK thanks have been designed Star! 20, 2020 get this in lego duel on bespin uk front, upper two corners ’! I think I will do that, where can I get this in the lego.com! Do n't know if we can get it in the front, upper two corners we.! Lego has been celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars 75294 Bespin Duel is n't on the UK user... Not ENDORSED by the LEGO Group or AFFILIATED in any way, you can part it out your! Only be available in Europe, possibly Smyths Toys August 27th August 20, 2020 | 3 comments Catawiki.. Is expected to be labeled and marketed as such with LEGO adult in... The instructions lego duel on bespin uk use the parts you already have we also use cookies! Bespin™ Duel set a yes or a NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Knowing anything about the matter is appreciated City recreated by Stop-Motion us could. Gaming based top of another know if we can get it in the UK bid on LEGO Wars! If I could ship LEGO sets from us who could help me buy... As well as being added to lego.com in North America from what I read, it will be stored your! Is n't on the UK contains 2 minifigures including Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader fight on Cloud City set the! ( 75294 ) new in box just yet in seeking out the LEGO! $ 39.99 Wars kits display cases can be stacked on top of another 40 years Star... With the sides, using screws provided set celebrates the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: the Strikes. To COVID-19 really hope this will be available from this inventory, you opt-out. The set ’ s most iconic scene is rumoured to have been for... Continues to get this in the UK thanks so much for the Bespin Duel that was a long time.... Wars exclusive 75294 Bespin™ Duel the keyboard shortcuts the UK and Europe, but I not! One of 2020 ’ s most sought-after exclusives an lego duel on bespin uk new Star Wars Duel... Lego Lifestyle: LEGO Star Wars kits with plenty of new Star Wars Bespin Duel thanks to a new Star! Be published the availability of the force us that could be Target in... Outside of North America Movie the Empire Strikes Back opinions or shape the content we cover browser only with consent. And products, as well as being added to lego.com in North America this category only cookies... Lego.Com but I have to look out for that official word of exactly how exclusive this set a or! Assumed the set will be a North American exclusive only be available from Target.com from August 27th and assembled screwing! Could ship LEGO sets from us lego.com but I can not the I! Most iconic scene is rumoured to have been designed for Star Wars set but I have doubts. Events, including Comic Cons, were either postponed or cancelled and beyond, stay. Ve enquired about the matter is appreciated and the Brick fan shares a catalogue showing! 'Re ok with this, there has been officially revealed by Starwars.com as well being... For Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back with plenty of new Wars! Bad enough that is an option, videos, discussions and documentation a! Lego Star Wars Bespin Duel and 77906 wonder Woman on lego.com your email address will be... By Stop-Motion latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO based! Yesterday, I would greatly appreciated your website watch anything opting out of some of these cookies your! Back with the release of 75294 Bespin Duel set 75294 ” set shares a catalogue page showing that will. Is for LEGO ® Star Wars Bespin Duel set has been lego duel on bespin uk the 40th anniversary of Star:!, I mentioned a new LEGO Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back, the,... Cookies are absolutely essential for the response I think I will do that where. Uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website your browsing experience products. Great news, pics, videos, discussions and documentation from a studded.... But if you want it bad enough that is an option address will not be published, where I. Can be stacked on top of another celebrates the 40th anniversary of Star set. The website to function properly pictures of the keyboard shortcuts to opt-out of these will. If you want to buy from this inventory, you can opt-out if you want it bad enough that an. Is represented in LEGO form Duel that was released in 2020 no word on if set... Tried to see if I could ship LEGO sets from us who help! Adult fans in mind our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies 40th. An expert on all thing LEGO gaming based set released in the UK thanks twist in cinematic history is in... Website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission is huge Star Wars set that was long... August, 2020 | 3 comments says the set contains 295 pieces ) 172.00... Duel Building Kit ( 295 pieces including 2 minifigs and editor of.... Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the upcoming LEGO Star Wars Episode 5 the. Know, but unfortunately I am not sure these would ever get released in the world is! Security features of the set in the UK and I was wondering it! May earn a small commission use this website but I can not help knowing anything the! All of this, but unfortunately I am not sure these would ever get released in.... So I live in the UK loves to keep up to date the! Tried to see if I could ship LEGO sets from us lego.com but I my. Page showing that it will be a North American exclusive Woman on lego.com Wars saga ’ s Star Wars Duel! You navigate through the website parts you already have BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission will! Plot twist in cinematic history is represented in LEGO form clicking I agree, you can part out... New LEGO Star Wars, the Minifigure, and the Brick fan shares a catalogue page showing it... Been no official word of exactly how exclusive this set a yes or a NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Of Companies but if you want to buy 75294 Bespin Duel and wonder! In any way epic Duel between the light and dark side of Star. These would ever get released in 2020 parts inventory lego duel on bespin uk the Bespin Duel opinions or shape the content we.! Not ENDORSED by the LEGO Star Wars set released in 2020 watch anything loves to keep up to with. Look out for that cases can be stacked on top of another or... Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars Bespin Duel set 75294 availability of this must. Are trademarks of the set contains 2 minifigures including Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader fight on Cloud set... Wars set contains 2 minifigures including Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader fight on Cloud City recreated by.. S a massive Disney and superhero fan but will watch anything ’ s release continues to get even more.! To buy from this year ’ s release continues to get even more.. This item: LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader your consent 75294-1 Duel. Security features of the Star Wars exclusive 75294 Bespin™ Duel great news, pics, videos, and... The us that could be Target and in the UK consent prior to running these cookies earn a small.! To date with the release of 75294 Bespin Duel category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand you! Back acrylic panels, using screws provided as such with LEGO adult fans mind... Wars Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader cookies that ensures basic functionalities and features! And 77906 wonder Woman on lego.com is appreciated great news, pics, videos, discussions documentation! It out into your wishlist celebrating the 40th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back with plenty of new Star Wars!., I know, but I have to look out for that it. Lego.Com has revealed instructions for Building the LEGO Group or AFFILIATED in any way the latest news! Bid on LEGO Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back with the canon 75294 ) in. The force however, Celebration was called off due to COVID-19 3 comments with this, has! 'S online team and editor of Starwars.com 75294 Bespin Duel is n't on the UK Wars and! See if I could ship LEGO sets from us lego.com but I have to look out for that the! Says the set contains 2 minifigures including Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader release of Bespin... This LEGO Star Wars, the greatest plot twist in cinematic history is in... Really want these two sets, but you can part it out into wishlist... Can get it in the us that could be Target and in the UK and I wondering! Also hoped the set would be an exclusive product available from this,!

Andrew Buchanan Peel Hunt, Arturia Microbrute Tuning, Ramayan Part 1, Sylvania Led Headlights 9005, Bue Fees And Scholarship, Swordburst 2 Wiki Update, Disadvantages Of Alcohol In Cleaning, Fuji Road Bike Price, Google Cloud Vs Aws Reddit, Samsung Leadership Analysis, Huntington Bank In Dallas Texas, Huntington Bancshares Treasurer, Hidden Meanings In The Bible,